If we had 1 more last name, we each could have our own. Indie Chayse, Cam Jade, Ellie and Cam

Monday, March 3, 2008

Last Name

So this is my 1st blog....I am a virgin blogger! I had it in mind what I wanted my first topic to be but as I was setting my new blog site I realized how difficult it was for me to give our family a title.
Some of you may already know this story but let me catch the rest of you up. Cameron was raised by Ken Driffill, who is not his biological father, but his Dad in every other way. Cam was never legally given the name Driffill however was brought up and enrolled in to school as such. So he has been known as both Batt, his mothers maiden name and Driffill. I have never taken his name due to this issue. My stand is that it is up to him but he has not been able to make a decision. So until then I remain Stringfellow.
What do you think about combining them??? Maybe Driffbattfellow or Battstringfill???

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Yeah!! I didn't even know you started a blog! I'm so glad you did, I'm going to add you to my link list. I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute little family.

Love Ya!

The Zufelt Family... said...

I always wondered about all the last names he he he. Now I know! Welcome to the blog world. I added you to my list, hope tha's ok. See you at the studio!

Jessie

Unknown said...

Hey Ellie girl! I like Battstringfill. Haha. That's cute. So I'm thinking that I may try Cam's grooming place. I have a mini schnauzer and he is due for a cut.