If we had 1 more last name, we each could have our own. Indie Chayse, Cam Jade, Ellie and Cam

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Skinny Innie"




Our NOW baby, Indie, recently had her 1st birthday. Poor girl started with a fever and was throwing up just a few days before and it lasted until a few days after. Even after dealing with all of that she was still tickled pink about everything Birthday. She smiled and was excited about every gift she got, who does that at 1? And when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her she looked at everyone with this look that said "all of this for me?".






She went in to see the Dr. for her 1 year check and came out being in only the 1st % for her weight and droped to 32nd for her height. And if you saw this girl eat you would be wondering where in the world she puts it. She can put away more food than her big sister who is 6 years older. So since this visit Cam has been on a mission to feed her as much "butter and cream" (as suggested by the Dr.) as she wants.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Yeah, Ellie! I'm so glad you updated! Keep it up. I'm with ya on having a skinny child. Izzy eats more than Tommy and still stays small. I don't know what we're suppose to do?

Carsen and Lesina said...

Hey welcome back. Indie is super cute. She is a lil one. Im glad you decided to blog again.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! You two make beautiful babies.

kc and kens said...

What a cutie pie. I need more blogging from you!

The Ashlee said...

She is so stinking cute! Wish i had some of her genes. She can take some of me if she wants. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll update it just for you.

pandaswat.sarah said...

I found you on Ash's blog! :) Indie is getting so big! And cuter and cuter everytime I see her! Yay for 1st birthdays. Love ya!